Infographic: 10 reasons to keep a private journal
Andy • August 05, 2014 • 0 Comment
There are literally 101 different reasons why keeping a journal is a good idea, but to help you get started we’ve narrowed it down to these 10.
1. Empty Your Head – Expressive writing can reduce stress and improve mental wellbeing.
2. Record Ideas – Document your ideas so that you don’t forget them!
3. Prayer Journal – Write down your prayer requests, praises, and scripture.
4. Weight Loss – Track your weigh loss, eating habits, and health goals.
5. Track Moods – Keep notes of what makes you feel happy and what makes you sad.
6. Your Memoirs – Document important events in your life for future posterity.
7. Thanksgiving – Reduce worry and anxiety by writing down things for which you are thankful.
8. Your Children – Document their growth, achievements, and important milestones.
9. Dream Journal – Make sense of your nightly dreams by writing them down.
10. Goals & Ambitions – What are your goals for your life? Think big and express your desires and ambitions!
Get your free private journal today!